home about review challenges rating reading projects

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Lovin' Day 2




I'm a bit behind on posting Day 2.  My apologies.  Part of my job involves a very tight month end close because we have final reporting requirements to our parent company. Yay!  Either way, between finals and work, I'm behind.  But I'm catching up today.  


Tell us which books are on the top of your must-have summer reads list. They can be books you’ve read and recommend others to read, or books you want to read.

For me - I tend to read lighter, funnier, less serious books during the summer.  I love serious books too, but only when I can dedicate some time and energy to really becoming involved with the book.  

My must-have summer reads list includes:

Every Boy's Got One - Meg Cabot
(It's the last book in the series, and I have to know what happens!)

Between, Georgia - Joshilyn Jackson
(I've had this book on my TBR list for awhile now, and I just got the book in the mail a couple of days ago.)

Sandpiper - Ellen Wittlinger
(Another one I just got, but it's been on the TBR list.)

1 comment:

  1. I love Joshilyn Jackson! I used to read her blog all the time (not sure why I stopped!). Would love to know your thoughts on Between, Georgia when you're done with it.

    ReplyDelete