home about review challenges rating reading projects

Thursday, July 18, 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 9

April at Good Books and Good Wine is hosting the 15 day challenge.  Make sure to check out her blog, and see what others are saying.



Why, oh why, do I blog about books?  That's an easy question, right?  Well, not exactly.  For me, blogging became my outlet.  Well - reading was my outlet.  But then I'd completely forget about the number of books I read, what they were about, whether or not I liked them.   I had noticed several book bloggers out on the web, and I thought, I read a lot, I should start one too. 

Many of my friends come to me for book recommendations as it is, so I thought this might be a central place for everyone.   So TBR was born.  In 2011.  And very little was done about it.  I got wrapped up in finishing up a second Masters, and then a rocky relationship, a divorce, and learning how to start over.  I once again found myself wrapped up in a book.  


I don't remember what blog it was (and I should) but someone posted about the BEA event that was being held for bloggers, and I thought here's my chance to really get into this.  So I did.  

I love to read.  I love to talk about books.  But more importantly, I love to write about books. It's my outlet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment