home about review challenges rating reading projects

Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Day 1 Challenge

The day 1 challenge is hosted by Cover2CoverBlog.  Is it just me or does everyone love all the exposure to new bloggers, books, and FRIENDS?!  



Either way, today's challenge is...

1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.  I looooooooooooved the first book in this series, refused to read book #2 until book #3 came out.  So yeah, I'm definitely excited for this one.



2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good thing?

Hmmm.  That's a tough one.  I have a thing for series, because I just can't say goodbye to characters after just one book.  I'd have to say that I'd probably end up re-reading The Hunger Games series, just because I looooooooooooooove them that much.

Okay - readers - what book are YOU looking forward to?!  Are you participating in the read-a-thon?  I can't wait to hear your answers!

1 comment:

  1. Another Allegiant pick, I love that so many people are excited about this series, I still have to finish book 2 tho, I am so behind :/ Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete