home about review challenges rating reading projects

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 7


Talk about blogging quirks.  I'm pretty OCD when it comes to real life, but I haven't found that groove  yet, so to speak, in blogging.  I'm surprised that I don't have a schedule and a calendar, and a given day of the week for book reviews and things of that sort.  I like things organized, and complete, and this blog is neither, so it's definitely a work in progress.  Honestly - that part drives me insane!

I label the heck out of everything.  For book reviews - I label it with the author, genre, year I read the book.  I used to label it with the month and year I read the book, but I stopped doing that.  I want to start labeling book reviews with the # of stars so that it's easy to find, plus, I have another page for that too.

It'll all come together.  I don't think I ever realized just how much work book blogging is.  It's a full time job, but I'm trying to be patient with it all, and just know that someday, it'll all be as close to perfect as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Labeling with star ratings definitely comes in handy! I'm all about the labels!

    ReplyDelete