home about review challenges rating reading projects

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Day 3 Mini Challenge

I've had a blast with this read-a-thon.  I'm sad to think that today is the last day.  *tear* It's been nice to not have any other real plans to focus on aka school and homework.  I haven't done as well on this one as I had originally hoped, but then I typically have these grand plans of all the things I'm going to accomplish.  Ha!  



Update:  
Finished Every Boy's Got One - Meg Cabot
Started Pivot Point - Kasie West

Day 3 Mini Challenges:

Today's mini challenges were hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings and Dizneeee's World of Books.

The mini challenge for Rainy Day Ramblings was assembling three puzzles, which let me tell you, was kind of fun!  :o)  But, then I'm a puzzle lovin' kind of gal.

The mini challenge from Dizneeee's World of Books is the following:

For my little challenge, I would like for you to tell me your favorite genrefavorite book within that genre, and your favorite character from the same genre.

My favorite genre is hands down young adult.  

My favorite book within that genre... just one?!  I think it goes without saying that I absolutely LOVE The Hunger Games series, and Harry Potter, and Anna and the French Kiss, and anything by John Green.  Oh, oops.  Just one?!  

My favorite character is definitely Katniss.  No questions.  Only because I loooooooooove that she's a strong, in your face, will do whatever it takes to protect my family kind of girl. She's not weak.  At all.  And I LOVE that about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment