home about review challenges rating reading projects

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Here's another daily meme.  This one, Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's topic is the top ten books on your summer TBR list.  It's ironic, because I haven't even thought ahead to summer yet.  For me, I'm still in school until 7/3/13, so it's technically NOT summer break around these parts yet.  

Luckily, I am always updating my TBR list.  It's insane.  So here's my list of the 10 books I'm most excited about for summer reading.


1.  Time Between Us - Tamara Ireland Stone
2.  Road to Tater Hill - Edith M. Hemingway
3.  Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire
4.  Attachments - Rainbow Rowell
5.  Pivot Point - Kasie West
6.  Just Like Fate - Cat Patrick
7.  Picture Perfect - Alessandra Thomas
8.  Hopeless - Colleen Hoover
9.  The Moon and More - Sarah Dessen
10.  True - Erin McCarthy



2 comments:

  1. I really wanna read a Rainbow Rowell book! And Pivot Point seems pretty interesting as well :) And oh, I LOVED Hopeless. Glad it's on there! And I'm thinking any Sarah Dessen book is pretty worth it. Happy reading~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Pivot Point. I need to read Time Between Us and am excited for Just Like Fate, too. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete