home about review challenges rating reading projects

Monday, June 17, 2013

Musing Mondays (1)

It's my first attempt at trying to keep up with the weekly memes.  :-)  I think I'm attempt to post one or two or TEN a week.  Just depends on how my week goes.  I'm interested... what do you think about the daily/weekly memes?  Are they fun for you?  Do you enjoy reading what other bloggers have to say?  

Musing Mondays is a weekly "muse" to get you thinking about a topic.  Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

This week's topic... (well, the topic I decided I wanted to muse about...)

Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

I'm currently reading Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead.  I'm about a third of the way through the book, and so far, I love it!  I'm a huge, huge, HUGE fan of Richelle Mead.  If you haven't read her Vampire Academy series, you must.  MUST.  

When I noticed on Net Galley that she had a new book coming out, I desperately wanted to get my hands on it.  I can't wait to review this book for TBD's readers.  But until I can get a review posted - check out her other books.

For anyone wanting to read along, the book was released on June 4th, 2013 so it's available!  


No comments:

Post a Comment