home about review challenges rating reading projects

Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - June 17th, 2011

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted weekly by Crazy-For-Books!  It's a fun "hop" to connect book bloggers, and really, just anyone who loves books!  :o)  Sounds fun, right?!

This week's question is...

"How many books are in your To-Be-Read (TBR) pile?"  


It's funny that this should be the topic of this week's book blogger hop, because I spent all week long with a print out of my "TBR" pile to determine if there were any books on there that I just wasn't interested in reading anymore.  The pile is starting to get overwhelming.  I also updated the list to show if my local library carried the books, what section of the library they were in, or if they were books I would have to purchase to read.  I'm a bit anal, I tell you.  I've started this "library thing" in the past couple of years to save space and money, and instead of buying books I'm trying to find as many as I can at my local library.  At the end of the year, I donate a portion of the savings back to the library.  I use Goodreads.com to track my "TBR" list as well as the "already read" list so that I can keep track.  Anyways, there are currently 403 books on my TBR list.  Not too bad considering what it looked like at the beginning of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment